DAY 1 - ARRIVE LONDON ( 6 NIGHTS )
Welcome to London, a vibrant city with a diverse range of people and culture in Britain. Relax after check-in at your centrally located hotel or take a stroll down Oxford Street - the most famous shopping streets in the world. Your Local Hosts will be on hand to help you make the most of your time.
Welcome Reception Hotel: Hilton
DAY 2 - LONDON SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME OR TOWER OF LONDON OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
Morning guided sightseeing includes all of London’s famous landmarks. Drive past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, Whitehall’s mounted horseguards, the Prime Minister’s residence at Downing Street and Piccadilly Circus. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant wheel situated on the riverbank, and the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. Visit St. Paul's Cathedral (except on Sundays) and the ceremonial pageantry of the Changing of the Guard (if held). Alternatively join an Optional Experience inside the Tower of London to see the magnificent Crown Jewels and meet the Yeoman Warders of Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress popularly known as Beefeaters.
DAYS 3-6 LONDON AT LEISURE OR FULL DAYS OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
Four full days at leisure; Explore the British Museum, visit the City of London's business district and the Tower of London. Call in at Madame Tussaud’s or browse through the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. Don't miss the Changing of the Guard or a River Thames cruise to Greenwich, home of the National Maritime Museum, the Royal Observatory, the Queen’s House and a bustling covered market.
Shopping in Central London is just as tempting and varied. Fabled department stores line Oxford Street and Regent Street. Famous fashion houses can be found on Bond Street and in the Burlington Arcade. Knightsbridge is home to Harrods and many other elegant shops and boutiques. Antiques and curiosities abound on Portobello Road, the King’s Road in Chelsea and renowned Camden Market.
Make the most of your stay by planning a selection of optional excursions with our Local Hosts. From Windsor Castle to Oxford's ornate medieval colleges and Shakespeare's birthplace at Stratford-upon-Avon, there are many great attractions to choose from. Our London Holiday package also includes tickets for the London City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off tour plus the added bonus of three days’ included free travel on the city's central bus and Underground network.
DAY 7 - DEPART LONDON
Your Holiday ends this morning. After breakfast, say farewell to London and your newfound friends as you prepare to return home after a fabulous week in one of the world's greatest cities. London Airport Transfer services are available. Conditions apply.
# WHAT'S ALWAYS INCLUDED
- View Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
- Cruise on the Thames from the London Eye down to Greenwich
- Free Walking Tour in London
- Tickets for the Original London Sightseeing 'Hop-on Hop-off' tour and River Thames Cruise to Greenwich
- FREE off-peak travel on central London's buses and Underground (subway) in zones 1 & 2 for three days
- Hand-picked 4 star hotels
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Optional Experiences and free time
- An professional Tour Guide in London
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- The services of a London Travel Agency Local Host at your London hotel
- A range of services and tickets for day trips and local attractions in London
- Luxury air-conditioned Coach with WiFi
Experience a week in London – one of the world's greatest cities! See all the sights including Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Cruise along the River Thames and shop in famous boutiques and arcades. Enjoy a West End show, ride on a double-decker bus and lose yourself in marvellous museums!
- HILTON HOTEL - KENSINGTON
- HOLIDAY INN - KENSINGTON FORUM
- MILLENNIUM GLOUCESTER - KENSINGTON