DAY 1 - BARCELONA - SPAIN
Welcome to sunny Barcelona, Spain! Your Local Host is on hand to help you create lasting memories in the enchanting capital of Catalonia.
DAY 2 - BARCELONA
Starting from Plaza Catalunya, morning guided sightseeing includes a drive along elegant Passeig de Gràcia to see the captivating façade of La Pedrera and to visit Gaudi’s CASA BATLLÓ. Passing through the central Eixample district, reach the extraordinary but still unfinished SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA. Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion.
DAY 3 - BARCELONA
A full day to enjoy Spain’s most cosmopolitan city at your own pace. Your Local Host will have many suggestions such as a visit to the Catalan National Art Museum or where to relax on the beach.
DAY 4 - BARCELONA - MADRID
Travel by HIGH-SPEED AVE TRAIN (First class) to Madrid.
DAY 5 - MADRID
Morning guided sightseeing features a visit to the palatial PRADO MUSEUM to admire one of the world’s finest collections of European art. Also see Plaza de España, Parliament, Cibeles Fountain, Orient Square with the ornate Royal Palace, Parque del Buen Retiro (Park of the Pleasant Retreat), and the Neoclassical Puerta de Alcalá monument.
DAY 6 - MADRID
Today you may want to try a walking route to discover Madrid’s literary side or a visit to Mad is Mad, a contemporary, off-the-beaten-path art gallery. Your Local Host has all the information you need to plan your day.
DAY 7 - MADRID
Your holiday ends with breakfast this morning.
# WHAT'S ALWAYS INCLUDED
- Orientation tour in Barcelona & Madrid
- Insider walking tour in Barcelona & Madrid
- View the Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gràcia, see the captivating façade of La Pedrera and and Gaudi’s CASA BATLLÓ.
- Visit the Passing through the central Eixample district, SAGRADA FAMILIA BASILICA with Your included entrance fees contribute to its completion.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hand-picked 4 star hotels
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Tour Guide and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- FREE Airport transfers. Conditions apply.
Spain is a country filled with unique architecture, medieval villages, savory cuisine, and important works of art. You might find yourself strolling through the world-famous Guggenheim or Prado Museums, down the streets of Pamplona, the "City of Bulls." Visit the Mosque of the Caliphs in Cordoba and Granada's Water Gardens of the Generalife, pay respects at the tomb of Columbus, and marvel at Gaudi's extraordinary La Sagrada Familia cathedral…or maybe soak in the sun on the sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol, savor the views from the Rock of Gibraltar, or light a candle and join the procession of pilgrims in Fatima.