DAY 1 - ARRIVE PARIS ( 7 NIGHTS )
Welcome to Paris, After checking in your hotel - the ideal spot for your exploration of this magnificent city, you can relax or take a stroll in the local neighbourhood. Your Local Host is on hand to help you personalise your trip so that you can create lasting memories in the magnificent City of Light.
DAY 2 - PARIS SIGHTSEEING AND AT LEISURE
Morning guided sightseeing includes all of Paris’s famous landmarks. Drive past the Notre Dame Cathedral, where Napoleon crowned himself emperor in 1804, near its stunning 13th-century stained-glass Rose Window. Pass the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, the Opéra, Place de la Concorde, and Arc de Triomphe. Drive by the River Seine with its beautiful bridges, and pause to take photos of the iconic Eiffel Tower from one of the best panoramic viewing points. Also enter the world’s most visited museums, the Louvre with its modern glass pyramid, to see Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa and other celebrated treasures.
DAYS 3-6 - PARIS AT LEISURE OR FULL DAYS OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE
Four full days at leisure to immerse yourself in this fascinating city. Your Local Host has many recommendations for you, such as a visit to the Picasso Museum, Centre Pompidou, or Victor Hugo’s home. Visit the best-known and most resplendent palace in France, Versailles. Later visit Petit Trianon Palace where you can relax for lunch before continuing to Marie Antoinette's retreat to gain additional insight into the lives of French Royalty before the Revolution. Explore Paris further, or you may wish to experience a full-day Optional Tour and travel to the historical Normandy landing beaches. Your Local host will be able to suggest other activities such as museums, shopping or sightseeing in the city.
DAY 7 - DEPART PARIS
After breakfast, say farewell to Paris and your newfound friends as you prepare to return home after a memorable week in one of the world's greatest cities. Airport transfers are available. Conditions apply.
# WHAT'S ALWAYS INCLUDED
- Orientation tour in Paris
- Insider walking tour in Paris with a local Guide
- View the Champs Elysées, Paris Opera House, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit the Royal Estate of Versailles including the Royal Palace, Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette's rustic retreat in the park, “Le Petit Hameau”, ascend to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, the “village” of Montmartre, the Latin Quarter and the shopping district of Paris.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hand-picked 4 star hotels
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Tour Guide and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- FREE Airport transfers. Conditions apply.
In France’s glittering capital city, you’ll see the Eiffel Tower, cruise the River Seine, visit a French perfumery, tour the Palace of Versailles and see the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysées and Notre Dame Cathedral, before exploring the museums, boutiques, cabarets and cafes of Paris at your own pace.
- Hand-picked 4 star accommodation