London Tour Highlights
- Panoramic Sightseeing Tour of London
- Visit the Tower of London and view Crown Jewels
- First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea on the River Thames Cruise
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (subject to availability)
- Cruise along the River Thames
- Photo stop outside Westminster Abbey
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Visit St. Paul's Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where we enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace - subject to availability
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
- Afternoon: The Tower of London
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
- Extended Boat trip on the River Thames with Champagne Afternoon tea,
Take your seat for a one hour River Thames cruise and Indulge in the epitome of British tradition with Afternoon Tea cruise complete with a glass of Champagne; the most elegant way to enjoy an afternoon on the river.
Afternoon tea includes sandwiches, a scone, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly. Combine this treat with the chance to sail through Tower Bridge and you have a London experience that cannot be missed!
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames with this hour long cruise. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Pauls, The Shard and The Tower of London and Tower Bridge from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
- Visit the Tower of London-
- First group inside St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket-
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea on the River Thames Cruise-
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)-
- Private Cruise along the River Thames-
- Photo stop outside Westminster Abbey-
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide-
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- Tour will finish at London Eye
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead.
- Please note On Sundays there will be no guiding inside the Cathedral due to church services.
- On certain dates St Paul's Cathedral is closed. Therefor we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
See the best of Britain's capital on a full-day London Tour. Visit the Tower of London with a Yeoman Warder before it opens to the public. View Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Visit Westminster Abbey for a photo stop followed by tour of St Pauls Cathedral including unique access to the Whispering Gallery. Cruise on the River Thames and enjoy a glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea on the River Thames aboard our own private boat, whilst enjoying views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Meeting/pick-up point: Victoria Coach Station, Gate 19. Duration: 8 hours. Start/opening time: At 7:45am. Languages: English.
Full day Magic of London with Champagne and Tea.