London Sightseeing Tours by Car (Full day)
- See the highlights of London
- Watch the changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace (Subject to availability)
- Cruise on the river Thames, included in the price
- Visit to St. Paul’s cathedral, included in the price
- Enjoy the best tour of the sights and sounds of London’s main attractions from the comfort and luxury of your own private car, with the knowledge and experience of a professional driver guide.
You decide where you would like to go, or leave the itinerary to the experts - either way flexibility is guaranteed so photo stops, retail therapy, pub lunches or afternoon tea are all options in Britan's famous capital city, London.
Holding up to six passengers, a driver/ guide will take you through Parliament Square, past Westminster Abbey, Big Ben & The Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and Trafalgar Square.
You'll see the Old Square Mile - the original settlement still known as the City of London and home to St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Please note that the hotel details and exact size of your group must be confirmed at least 3 days before the departure. Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your booking without refund.
Tours depart daily at 08:30 from any Central London hotels (TFL) Zone One. This covers the area extending to King's Cross in the North, Liverpool Street in the East, Earl's Court in West London and Elephant & Castle in South London. There will be a supplement for any Private Car Tour outside of this area. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- Full refund is given when London Travel Agency is given at least 3 days notice.
Full day London Guided Tour by Private Mercedes Car with your own professional driver/ guide. Take a Cruise on the river Thames and wach changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Visit interiors of the most important sites and attractions such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, Kensington Palace, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, British Museum, National Gallery, London Zoo and more on your own leisure. For lunch you could try fish & chips, a pub or a traditional Persian restaurant in London.